Included in the risk assessment is our revised home school agreement , setting our expectations of how we can all keep each other safe.
Unfortunately, this means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email email@example.com. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only. Visitors permitted into the school will follow our guidance for visitors.
Further information for parents may be found on the Department for Education website.
11 WAYS WE ARE PROTECTING OUR PUPILS AND STAFF
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Engaging with Test, Track and Trace
7. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
8. Containing outbreaks
9. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
10. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
11. Ensuring contingency planning
Details of all the above is within our Covid-19 risk assessment.