Delta Values and Behaviour for Learning
As a community we work together to uphold our values. Delta Primary values are regularly shared and discussed with the whole school and through them we aim to promote self-discipline and positive self-esteem. We are very proud of our values which can be seen below:
Behaviour for Learning
At Delta, we make the right behaviour choices:
- We communicate and work well with other people.
- We persevere and bounce back even when there is a challenge.
- We show consideration to those around us and value ourselves and our community.
- We make the right choices and take responsibility for our actions.
- We keep ourselves and others safe.
- We aspire to be the best we can in everything we do.
For more information, please refer to our ELT Behaviour Policy.