Our Vision and Values
Our Vision and Ethos
Delta Primary School will inspire our young people to achieve more than they ever believed possible and to have an uncompromising sense of responsibility for themselves and others. We will be ambitious and transform lives through our creative and inclusive ethos. We won’t let opportunities to achieve this vision pass by.
We are proud of our school values, which are regularly shared with the community, as we feel these underpin the success of our school's ethos. These remain a constant focus throughout the curriculum and all children across the school have a good understanding of what these values mean.
Behaviour for Learning
At Delta, we make the right behaviour choices:
- We communicate and work well with other people.
- We persevere and bounce back even when there is a challenge.
- We show consideration to those around us and value ourselves and our community.
- We make the right choices and take responsibility for our actions.
- We keep ourselves and others safe.
- We aspire to be the best we can in everything we do.
For more information, please refer to our Behaviour Policy.